If you are suffering from these health conditions, avoiding certain foods may help.
- Avoid too much fatty foods.
- Cut down on the amount and frequency of sugar and other refined carbohydrates.
- Do not give milk, fruit or other sugar-containing liquid to babies when putting them to sleep.
- Avoid liver and other organ meats, legumes and poultry.
- Avoid excess alcoholic beverage consumption.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages, chocolate, cheese and other dairy products, and salted, smocked, pickled and cured food.