Things You'll Need
some thick thread/gardening thread/leather strap
- Sew on the strap.
- Enjoy your trendy pochette!
This video shows the cute craft in the making.
- Don't use yarn or string. Layer thread, if it's thin.
- For some pieces of flair, sew some chunky buttons on the side.
- You could use a T-shirt that's too small or one which is over sized,or even a tee you like, but it's better off in bag form!
- Make sure that your sewing is strong, so your strap won't fall off.
This may take an hour or two to make, so make sure you have freetime.
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Make a Bag from a T Shirt. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.