Avocados may be rich in fat but like any other fruit, they come with a lot of health benefits. Avocados are loaded with potassium, containing 60% more than bananas. Avocados can be bitter but that's nothing a little sugar can't fix.
1 ripe avocado
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Add all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend them well until all the chucks are gone.
- Line the sides of your glasses with chocolate syrup.
- Pour the puree in the glasses.
- Decorate with ice cream and cherries or extra avocado chucks on top.
Be careful in lining the sides of the glasses with chocolate syrup or it might be too sweet. Make sure the avocado isn't too bitter.